- Cubs rank 26th in the majors with a .302 on-base-percentage. The MLB average is .317 and the National League average sits at .314
- Power hasn’t exactly been a weakness for the Cubs this season. They rank 14th overall with a .404 Slugging percentage, above the major league average of .398 and National League average .391. They also rank 7th overall with 124 home runs
- But perhaps they should be a little more patient, as they are 23rd overall in drawing walks, with just 301 on the season
- Oh look, they rank the same – 23rd – in stolen base percentage, at 68%.
- Though their average is low – .212 – Cubs rank 4th overall in pinch-hitter hits with 35 overall.
- Another notable area! Extra base hits! Cubs rank 3rd overall with 362
- Perhaps a little bad luck? Cubs rank 29th overall in batting average on balls in play (BABIP) with a .278 mark